Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Creepiest Angel of All (Nightmare)

This may be my only attempt at putting a nightmare onto this blog. We'll see.

This is the last thing I saw before I woke up:

A bed in a darkened room. On it was the filthiest naked angel lying on his side. He was covered in hair, and his chest was coated with oil or sweat. His face was about a foot long, and a mouth full of sharp teeth. He had auburn hair that curled down to his shoulders, and big, creepy eyes. In fact, his face looked like a gross human-esque version of Hades from Hercules
A woman climbed into bed with him, but I couldn't see her in full. More like I could see one of her legs,an arm - just pieces.
"I can't help it," he said. "I just love her so much." He then proceeded to tear the woman apart with his teeth. It was violent, and the dream fell into disjointed images of what was happening

****

I hate it when I have dreams like this. That stupid face will stick with me for several days now *shudder*

There was more to this dream - A theater, a show - but the end is what woke me up at 6am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts! Hopefully they aren't spammish, dirty, mean-spirited or ignorant.