Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Swordfish, Panther, Vampire

This dream started on the docks - it was night and there were different boats and such around. It was moonlit, or at least there was enough pale light to sort of see things. I forget what we were looking for, but there was a group of us walking around. Some of us had flashlights. I looked into a building, and saw a swordfish swimming around, even tough there was no water. It was catching fish while swimming through the air, and I wondered how the fish managed to get in and out of the dock shed. I watched, and it poked open a window and swam out. Then it swam in front and around the group occasionally, catching fish. I believe they were tuna.

In a middle distance, I saw a pair of glowing yellow eyes and was afraid. The eyes turned out to belong to a shiny black panther, who paced over to me. I was very nervous, and thought the panther would bite my arm. I stared into its eyes for some time, and then the panther let me pet it. Its fur was very smooth, and rippled under my fingers. Then it ran away.


After a slight break, we found ourselves on a castle. The point of view shifted to a girl with blond hair and a large beaded necklace. Each bead was hematite and very small, but there were multiple strands which formed a sort of lavaliere around her neck. There were vampires on the wall - two of them, a man and a woman. The blond woman grabbed ahold of her necklace and shouted "NO!" and her voice reverberated through the air with incredible force, pushing the vampires hundreds of miles away. They landed in the snow, and seemed surprised.

Later, the woman was back on the wall and a vampire found her. The vampire looked like James Fanco, and he was smiling. The woman did not have her necklace - she only had a bracelet on, with two or three single strands of the beads. She tried to shout, and her voice was loud and reverberated, but it was like her echo was hollow. The James Franco vampire smiled because he was not thrown away, and he started stalking around the outside of the stone room (which was roofless and sort of destroyed). She tried again, and a third time, but each time her voice sounded feebler in her ears and did not carry the force she needed, and she started to panic.  There was a strange cutaway then to the blond woman and the female vampire. They were under a large silver thermal blanket which was almost like a tent, and they were sharing a very passionate sort of gaze between them.


***


I remember the panther the most - and the shouting. I remember the woman's shouting, and feeling the echoing vibrations in the air. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts! Hopefully they aren't spammish, dirty, mean-spirited or ignorant.