Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tina Fey Disapproves...Cruelly

It was night and I was sort of lost above a city - I believe I got on the wrong cargo plane. I remember seeing skyscrapers around me lit up.

While wandering around I realized that I was near Tina Fey, and somehow she had something I read. I was nervous and excited because I thought I had finally found a chance to show what I was capable of.

"Gladys? Really?" she said at some point, and she was so condescending I balked. It kept going - she flipped through my pages and snorted and was horrible and bitchy about everything I said. I wondered if she was trying really hard to show everyone that she wasn't like her 30 Rock character.

I spent the rest of the dream lost, floating around. I might, at some point, have been trying to get back.


***

This is the second dream I recall where a professional woman I respect disapproved of me. I imagine that means my subconscious is less than impressed with my life place right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts! Hopefully they aren't spammish, dirty, mean-spirited or ignorant.