Thursday, May 30, 2013

It starts with an Orca...

I was in Sydney - or what I believed to be Sydney. I do not remember where I was, but I could see a big suspension bridge across the bay. Then I saw an orca whale breeching in the water. I was impressed by it, and decided to follow it. Except I didn't follow the whale on sea level. Somehow I found myself zooming upward, backward from the ocean. Then I was high above the water, following this orca whale along.

From there I found myself in a nice stone apartment. There was an arbor with ivy, and empty jars around. There were also different platforms in the room. I had a roommate, though I don't remember much about her. We had to go to a grocery store and they had coins in the handles of the carts. I kept trying to wedge mine out, and when I did it was a palm-sized gold coin - a three euro coin. I was confused because they don't make three-euro coins.

There was a jumbled bit about parking spaces, and beggars, and needing to get to my apartment before someone else (the police/?)

Then I had a cat - a pretty grey tabby tom. My roommate did not want me to have the cat, especially after the cat ate a toothpick and started throwing up. But I was concerned for the cat, and was fully prepared to pull out the toothpick once I saw it. The cat kept throwing up and then when it hacked up one end of the toothpick, instead of letting me pull it out it chomped it into a small piece. I realized the cat had it handled, and went about my business.


*****


Two nights now I've dreamt of cats.  Glad the whales are back, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts! Hopefully they aren't spammish, dirty, mean-spirited or ignorant.