Sunday, May 5, 2013

Glass Spaceship


I was in spaceship made of glass and metal. The character Abed from "Community" was there, and he was in a blue uniform. There were people walking about, and I had a chance to leave. I sat there in my seat for some time - most of the dream actually - wondering why I didn't feel confident with the situation. I knew there was something, but I couldn't figure it out.

So it was a whole dream of indecision.


***

Incidentally, I woke up and realized that you couldn't ride a glass space ship because while it can take a lot of heat, the glass would break upon reentry, and it would melt the people inside. Phew - I knew it was something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts! Hopefully they aren't spammish, dirty, mean-spirited or ignorant.