Friday, February 14, 2014

No Visuals

I don't remember anything about this dream, except that the song "Let her Go" by Passenger was playing on repeat.

***

This is not that amazing as far as dreams go. In fact, I'm not sure having an ear worm counts as having a dream. I don't usually remember music when I dream. I might remember dialogue, and I certainly remember images, but music never sticks with me.

I also feel like when something sticks with me, it makes it hard for me to dream until I write it down. I know that I have had other dreams, or other bits of dreams since this one, but I don't remember them because I keep reminding myself to write down that I dreamt of this song. Maybe my conscious can only hold onto one dream fragment at a time.

Also, I have been quite sick with a wicked cold.  I take night time meds to help me sleep through my symptoms, and then my dreams (if I am aware of them) tend to be frenetic and unfocused. Now that I am feeling better, perhaps my subconscious will calm down again.

I do like that song...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts! Hopefully they aren't spammish, dirty, mean-spirited or ignorant.