Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Iron Man Sunset

Extremely fragmented dream - because I woke up awkwardly (loud noises):

- Sunset over a clear water pond. Nephew was with me, and I told him to that the catfish came out when the sun went down. Then there were catfish in the water - giant polka dotted catfish. By that I mean they were pink and peach colored, with dark spots on them. The males were pinky-peach, the females had spots. One got caught on a hook by accident, and was pulled up from the water. It was taller than me, and a man gingerly removed it from the hook device and put it back in the water.

-I was in a car, watching a semi. The semi's back tires went off the road, and I thought the lady driver would recover, but then the whole back end went off the road and the truck flipped over. We were on Hwy 231, by a Walmart, except the whole road was raised, like a highway ramp. Her truck was filled with groceries...

-Robert Downy Jr. as Tony Stark (very hazy here). I think there was some sort of chase, or was he avoiding people? An apartment and a silver car. For some reason, I think he had a bag of onions in the front seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts! Hopefully they aren't spammish, dirty, mean-spirited or ignorant.