Monday, October 15, 2012

The Charismatic Burglar

So I was sort of by my house, but also outside. There was a lot of movement and shifting of perspectives, but this last part of the dream I remember:

I saw a man getting into a jeep - the kind with the exposed bars and no roof. I knew that he had stolen something from our house, so I walked over to him and asked him to give it back. He smiled at me, and said that he would, but that he'd be back to rob us because our house was too easy a target to pass up. I told him that if he was going to rob us, to please take the computer in the basement, as it was unregistered. That way everyone would win - we didn't need that computer, and he could sell it for money without it being traced.

He smiled and kissed my hand, saying that he would consider it. I asked his name. He said **** Miles, or Miles **** - I cannot remember.


****

I really liked that thief in my dreams - he was disarmingly charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts! Hopefully they aren't spammish, dirty, mean-spirited or ignorant.