Monday, April 16, 2012

Swords and Shame

I was at some type of college - it looked like my old college, except with large brick verandas. There was a fight workshop of sorts going on. All the students were in Elizabethan garb. Half the class started working with shields, the other half with swords. It was blurry, but I remember being happy with how things were going.

Later, we were watching a movie. Something like the Three Musketeers. I was commenting on it, and my fight instructor (who I know in real life) whispered in my ear that I was annoying everyone and should be quiet. So I was, and I felt ashamed.

The rest is blurry, but at some point I found a secret door in the facade of a brick building. I don't remember if I was able to go through it, or if I watched my classmates go through it. It closed back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts! Hopefully they aren't spammish, dirty, mean-spirited or ignorant.