Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dane Cook was right....

I was in a large coastal city - ancient and modern. I remember draping cloth and tall stone walls the color of sand. There was also...a motorcycle or two I think.

The "God" of the city was a giant monster, and it was trying to find me. The people decided to hide me, and I scurried about the town, up and under archways and into shops. When the "God" appeared, it was a giant crab, and it snapped at me and was sniffing for me all over. I knew that it was dangerous for the people to hide me, but I also couldn't seem to find the exit.


****

Regardless of the meaning of the crab, Dane Cook was right about one thing - crabs are scary things to dream about. Especially their mouths with those feathery teeth things...blarg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts! Hopefully they aren't spammish, dirty, mean-spirited or ignorant.